Telegram is an anonymous chat tool blocked in China, and it is necessary to configure an overseas proxy for Telegram to be used.
Telegram’s mobile app has built-in Socks5 Proxy and MTProxy, while the Windows PC version of Telegram has an additional HTTP Proxy option.
Telegram download: https://telegram.org/apps Telegram Chinese language pack download: https://t.me/setlanguage/zhcncc This tutorial uses MaxProxy’s Socks5 dynamic IP to achieve fast and stable use of Telegram:
Step 1: Get IP
Basic tutorial for configuring proxies: https://www.maxproxy.com/blog-cn/tutorial/configure-proxy
tutorial for using dynamic IP: https://www.maxproxy.com/blog-cn/tutorial/dynamic-ip-proxy
Step 2: Enable IP
1. In the operation field of the proxy IP list, click the “Copy” icon;
2. Click the “Copy” button to copy a proxy IP (here, you can choose the arrangement of IP information and select the SOCKS5 protocol as needed);
3. Click the “Close” button to close the IP details interface.
Step 3: Configure the proxy IP in Telegram
- Launch Telegram and click on “Settings.”
- Click on “Advanced”
- Click on “Connection Type”
- Click on “Use Custom Proxy”
- Select “SOCKS5”, enter the proxy address, and click “Save.”
- The proxy will automatically connect.
If you need any help, please feel free to let us know: https://www.maxproxy.com/contact-us.