There are two methods for configuring MaxProxy proxy IP in the ADSPOWER Fingerprint Browser, also known as the MaxProxy Proxy IP:
- The first method is similar to the 911s5 proxy, implemented through a proxy IP + port forwarding mode. Those who have used the 911s5 broker will quickly understand the configuration.
2. The second method is to directly obtain IP information in the MaxProxy proxy software and copy it now into the proxy settings of each ADSPOWER Fingerprint Browser.
I. Create a new AdsPower browser: #
To create a new AdsPower browser, click “New Browser” on the AdsPower software homepage.
II. Generate proxy IP as needed in MaxProxy: [Obtain IP in dynamic or static IP in MaxProxy software]
1. Select the “Dynamic IP” or “Static IP” tab as needed;
2. Click the “Get IP” button; Select the desired country/region and city;
3. Select the number of proxy IPs required. Here we take purchasing one as an example;
4. Click the “Order” button to complete the purchase of the proxy IP.
[Proxy IP + Port Forwarding Mode]
1. Click the “Forward Port” icon in the proxy IP list;
2. Select a port and assign the Proxy IP to that port;
3. Click the “OK” button.
You can see which proxy IP is assigned to which port in the “Proxy” tab.
[Directly Obtain IP Information Mode]
1. Click the “Copy” icon in the operation field in the proxy IP list;
2. Click the “Copy” button to copy a proxy IP (here, you can choose the arrangement of IP information and select the HTTP or SOCKS5 protocol as needed);
3. Click the “Close” button to close the IP details interface.
III. Configuring MaxProxy Proxy IP to AdsPower Fingerprint Browser:
[Proxy IP + Port Forwarding Mode]
- Create a new browser – Proxy settings (For the already created browser: click the three dots next to the open button – modify – proxy settings)
- Proxy type: Select SOCKS5, depending on the Proxy chosen while extracting IP in MaxProxy Proxy.
- Proxy host: Enter 127.0.0.1 (If MaxProxy proxy software and AdsPower fingerprint browser are on the same computer; otherwise, enter the computer’s local IP address. The local IP address can be found in the Local Proxy interface of MaxProxy proxy software. In this tutorial, the local IP address of the computer is 192.168.186.234)
- Proxy port: Enter the corresponding port number (In this tutorial, take 6000 as an example).
- Proxy account: Leave it blank.
- Proxy password: Leave it blank.
- Click “Check Proxy” to check if the Proxy IP of the network configuration is connected successfully. If the specific IP information is displayed, the connection is successful. Otherwise, it is a connection failure.
- Finally, click “OK” to complete the configuration.
【Directly obtaining IP information mode】
- Create a new browser – Proxy settings (For an existing browser: click on the three dots next to the open button – Modify – Proxy Settings)
- Proxy host: Choose SOCKS, depending on the Proxy type selected when extracting the IP in MaxProxy;
- Proxy port, Proxy account, Proxy password: Copy the IP information from MaxProxy and paste it into the corresponding input boxes in the AdsPower browser’s proxy settings.
- Click 【Check Proxy 】 to check if the Proxy IP is connected successfully. If specific IP information is displayed, it means the connection is successful. Otherwise, it means the reference has failed.
- Finally, remember to click 【OK】 to make the configuration effective.
Ⅳ.Configuring more MaxProxy proxy ports:
If the number of port forwarding is insufficient, you can input a more extensive range of port numbers in the system settings of the MaxProxy proxy software.
VMLogin fingerprint browser.